To register on line is for administration purpose only to classify students according to their age and level.
- Time limit for payment: within 10 days after receipt of the bill.
- Tuition fees for private lessons: Please complete payment before the lesson. In case of cancellation or suspension, a written notice should be given 48 hours in advance, otherwise the corresponding course fees will still be charged.
- In case of installment, the bank interest rate will be added to the bill.
- In case of delay of payment or non-payment after two reminders (30 days after receipt of the bill), a debt company will get involved in bill tracking.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable after 3 months dating from the start of the course.
- Payment possible in bank transfer, post office remittance or cash.
Quai de l’lle 17
Case postale 2251, 1211 Genève 2
IBAN: CH44 0078 8000 0501 1256 0
In favour of: Chinese Institute Geneva Foundation
Please complete the following information:
Hello everyone! The 2022 YCT exam will be held on November 12, 2022 (Saturday), and the registration deadline is October 18. There are still two test locations in French and German this yea...
2022 CIG Chinese Summer Camp
This summer we all put traveling as the first thing in our vacation plans. Where to go?&nbs...
11ème édition du "Jardin Européen", Zhonghua festival en ligne 2022, débute le 11 juillet au camps d'été à Jiangxi, TOUT GRATUIT. C...