- Time limit for payment: within 10 days after receipt of the bill.
- Tuition fees for private lessons: Please complete payment before the lesson. In case of cancellation or suspension, a written notice should be given 48 hours in advance, otherwise the corresponding course fees will still be charged.
- In case of installment, the bank interest rate will be added to the bill.
- In case of delay of payment or non-payment after two reminders (30 days after receipt of the bill), a debt company will get involved in bill tracking.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable after 3 months dating from the start of the course.
- Payment possible in bank transfer, post office remittance or cash.
Quai de l’lle 17
Case postale 2251, 1211 Genève 2
IBAN: CH44 0078 8000 0501 1256 0
In favour of: Chinese Institute Geneva Foundation
CIG Beijing New Talent Academy Exchange Program
Big Love, Big learning -- International Education (Youth) Exchange Program is a public welfare, intern...
CIG Jinglelingo Chinese class project ended successfully
The Jinglelingo distance Chinese course has been developed by the Chinese Language and Cultur...