1. Please kindly make your payment within 10 days upon receipt of the bill. Failure of payment within 30 days will be followed with corresponding legal procedures.
2. You may choose to pay by bank transfer, post office wire transfer or cash.
3. Private lectures shall be paid before the class.
4. Installment payment is acceptable, however additional bank interest will apply.
5. In case of withdrawal after three months of school, tuition fees will not be refunded.
Bank Account CIG :
Location for class : Geneva Lausanne Nyon
Chinese New Year 2020
Wonderful performance of students
Cultural activities and food stands
Let’s make dumplings together !
Free entrance, obligator...
CIG director participated in 2019 advanced study for principals in Nanjing
CIG vice director Mrs. Zhimin SUN participated in the advanced study for pr...
As CIG (Chinese Institute Geneva Foundation)’s founder and director, Mrs. Jun CHU was interviewed by the chief correspondent of Xinhua News Agency in Geneva, Mr. Junxia Chen, to talk about...