To register on line is for administration purpose only to classify students according to their age and level.
- Time limit for payment: within 10 days after receipt of the bill.
- Tuition fees for private lessons: Please complete payment before the lesson. In case of cancellation or suspension, a written notice should be given 48 hours in advance, otherwise the corresponding course fees will still be charged.
- In case of installment, the bank interest rate will be added to the bill.
- In case of delay of payment or non-payment after two reminders (30 days after receipt of the bill), a debt company will get involved in bill tracking.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable after 3 months dating from the start of the course.
- Payment possible in bank transfer, post office remittance or cash.
Quai de l’lle 17
Case postale 2251, 1211 Genève 2
IBAN: CH44 0078 8000 0501 1256 0
In favour of: Chinese Institute Geneva Foundation
Please complete the following information:
Interview regarding School Opening under COVID-19 Pandemic
Recently, CIG Geneva, Nyon and Lausanne successively started a new semester of Chinese cour...
2020 Online Summer Camp (Sichuan) Closed Successfully
On August 27, the Sichuan summer camp was successfully closed. It is an online summer camp spons...